SUMMER BRIGHTS...


FLORAL SOUL CAL PLAYSUIT - USC*
YELLOW BLAZER - DESIRE CLOTHING*
CLUTCH - ZARA
HEELS - LA MODA
BLUE GEM STONE RINGS - LA MODA*
GOLD RINGS - EBAY




















I think this would be the perfect outfit for a summer wedding or a lovely outdoor sunny lunch in the summer, I just love the colours & how it gives off such a summery feel. 

I was ever so kindly gifted this gorgeous playsuit to style by a store I'm sure you have all heard off, USC sell a variety of brands within their store and online shop & the playsuit I have chosen is from their soul cal brand, its such a lovely fit and so light making it perfect for the summer, it was the colours that sold me as I like that its a bold print. I also have another post coming up for you with another playsuit from the soul cal brand so keep your eyes peeled for that one.

As the playsuit had a yellow detail to it I thought that this yellow blazer which I was kindly gifted by an online company called Desire Clothing would go perfectly with it. Desire clothing have some gorgeous items for your summer wardrobe, including a gorgeous playsuit which I'm going to share with you in a future post. The blazer is so lightweight and a lovely fit, plus its a gorgeous summer colour.

I paired my outfit with a few items from my favourite online store for shoes and accessories, La moda, teaming it with my blue gem stone rings & my skylar platforms, a set of two rings for just £5 you really can't go wrong, and they are adjustable, which removes my fears of rings getting stuck! im sure you've all been through it, try a ring on in a shop, your hands go sweaty, the rings now feels glued to your finger, bad times. like I've said with all the other platforms, they are super easy to walk in for anyone who's debating whether to get a pair because of the height, I love mine, thats why I may have gone a little platform crazy.

My beloved Zara bag has also made an appearance today, such a perfect plain white clutch with a girls life displayed in writing.

Lots of Loves


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig